High Ltv Heloc Confused About Mortgage PMI, LTV, HELOC & Appraisal...Please Help!?

Confused about Mortgage PMI, LTV, HELOC & Appraisal...Please help!? - high ltv heloc

I bought my first house a small apartment) and a plan to 15% more costs (set for closure. I knew before that I have to pay PMI because they would have less than 20%. My appraisal came in high LTV something my more than 75%. I said I was still paying PMI because my LTV is on my purchase price is still 85%. I also wanted a small number of credit mortgage. In my estimation, could get a HELOC, but on my purchase price I can not (up to 85% LTV) to go. What is "value" is looking for a HELOC? When I think about a different lender for a HELOC after closing, look at my purchase price or estimated value? Thanks in advance!

3 comments:

summersn... said...

Pretty standard in the industry: The lender will use the lower sale price or estimated value for the dollar amount which is calculated to determine LTV. Thus, in this situation is the selling price, what the basis for the LTV. It stinks a little, but it is. The good news is you have instant equity when closed. You know you're a good business, if we buy the appraised value. As for the HELOC ... I'm beginning to see the lenders to remove an item from your portfolio. There are still some around, but they're sure to find harder to get /. I suggest waiting until after the point of obtaining the HELOC for a number of reasons, and there are still some lenders out of 100%. I do not know anyone in particular (Compass Bank) is always combined 100% CLTV (loan) in value if the loan has a principal residence is not in a declining market and other conditions. And only closed as a stand-alone HELOC ... not near as 2nd MTG to buy ... strange, but that their standard is. Another golden rule in the industry: the lower the selling price or estimated value "rule is in effect for the first year of your property. Again, there are the lenders, will meet only for 6 months or 3 months, but are harder to and are probably not more than 90% CLTV go. I think that the bank will be renovated using the above price. and you plan to live there? "Fix and Flip?

boileret... said...

Make your HELOC 10% and 80% first mortgage of 10% and left you will see paying the AMT.

David S said...

1-please ask the seller to pay 3% of the price of your home for the closing costs.
It is a buyer's market, and must include the cost of the procedure.
2-PMI is now so expensive ..
3 - If the lender will do the same thing these days .. appriased report and the same problem to face.
trying to buy a condo to forclouser .. in your area, it is much cheaper than 20% of this market.
4 - Ask your agent for a complete list .. Forclousers Conde and ask your agent to look at these condos.
5 - You can write your PMI on your taxes too.
Luck in his new home

Post a Comment