Receding Gums Electric Toothbrush What Could Be The Causes Of Sudden Receding Gum Line (and Do I Need To See A Dentist)?

What could be the causes of sudden receding gum line (and do I need to see a dentist)? - receding gums electric toothbrush

I take good care of my teeth. I twice daily brushing and flossing at night you use a mouthwash Listerine twice a day also. Recently, I started with an electric toothbrush and my guide (in his time split between the two) and make sure you brush all areas of the teeth, including the back of the back.

Today, I noticed that my gum was produced. It was clear to me that my teeth and gums are generally very healthy. I told my dentist (the last review was the cleaning) a month ago, the signs of wear brushing had little (seriously, I think) but says nothing about my gums and I know that it would be a very good dentist. I started to clench my teeth in my sleep, but a night watchman on his way to me.

Recently, I had problems with dehydration (try to hydrate throughout the week, had a bag) with intravenous fluids last night in the emergency room. Is it possible that my gums react to my dehydration and recovered quickly, or I make an appointment with my dentist?

Thank you in advance for any input or a response.

2 comments:

Clare said...

I think it looks just by brushing the gums. The gums become sensitive reduced, it is what you are talking with your dentist. Try using small circular action in addition to gum after his brush away the film of her gum. Make sure your toothbrush head is not half soft, not hard, because they increase the problem.
Listerine is acidic and can erode teeth cut me to say that the application twice per week can be held twice a day. Even if you choose, make sure no toothpaste clarified in the teeth after the spitting, but. Listerine to wash fluoride to the teeth decay left open ....

Oh, to touch with its eclectic toothbrushes not want you to keep your head next to the teeth and leave the job .... The minimum pressure is necessary, ...

Hope this helps

Dude said...

Sometimes the lack of dental floss is, sometimes it is a gum disease or drugs such as cocaine, speed or methamphetamine. Yes, you see a dentist before the problem is out of control.

Post a Comment