Natural Gas Furnace Why Is My Natural Gas Furnace Making Buzzing Sounds?

Why is my natural gas furnace making buzzing sounds? - natural gas furnace

I have a gas stove and noticed that sometimes makes a buzzing sound. First, the enthusiasm is not often, but is beginning to occur more frequently.

The oven is very busy for a few seconds, then stops. Then at a random time it will be long again for a few seconds. This only happens with the furnace running.

The oven is still producing heat. In fact, apart from tinnitus, which is normally in operation.

4 comments:

captbob5... said...

So you have all that smart, now I'll try to actually take place.

My oven has an engine turbine. In general, a public debate on the metal parts inside the furnace. The next time you hear the buzz going into the oven and put his hand on the panel, I bet it vibrates when the fan motor is running. Should not this group, try a different group.

When you see the signs of enthusiasm, you must ensure that not vibrate so. If this does not solve the buzzing, you may be forced to call a repair man more research, but usually a few that are lost when heated. I would be surprised if they not only lose the roof panel.

ED M said...

the big question - why not call a technician?

Matthew B said...

Your full of bees

michael G said...

It's easier.

Post a Comment